Saturday, August 14, 2004

Life Sux Man!!

Haix...
Dont know what to write sia...
Life just SUX....
My week had been a SUX week...
Everythings I did, just SUX!!
Been crying at night when nobody see....
Wanted to find people to talk,
But nobody really care about me....
Dont know what wrong with me?
Now more and more dont know about myself...
I'm so helpless....
I'm lost.... Where's God?
I'm searching for You...
I know You are there for me...
But....... Haix.....

I Hate myself!!!
Why?
Feel very down now....
Nobody come and concern me....
I need someone to be there for me....
But....
Nobody know how I feel....
Nobody really understand me....

Although I might be laughting every times,
but my heart is very lonely & quiet....
I dont want my friends to see me sad....
So I must try to be happy....

Sometimes,
I feel like killing myself...
But I know is wrong....
I cannot think this way....

God...
I know I'm wrong....
But I cant help it!!
But God,
I promise....
I'll treasure my life that You had given me...
Because I had already committed myself to You...

Love Ya lots....














No comments: