Sunday, August 15, 2004

Today? Soccer match? Yah~

Today is Saturday....


Woke up in the morning....
Msged Cristal to go for lunch....

Meet Cristal at heartland mall at 1330hrs...

Den had lunch...

Cristal looked like having a bad mood today...

Went church today as usual...

Indeed God really talked to me today...

In the worship that leaded by Amy....

And sermon by Andrea...

Andrea give the youths a piece of paper to write what we good at....

At that point of time, cant really think what I good at?

I good at nothing.... Izzit?

Didnt really write anything...

Only wrote rubbish....

Hahas....

Dennis says, I good at "willing to learnt"...

Hahas... Izzit?
I think I'm not....

Cristal says, I good at "burping!"

Hahas, maybe bah.... May is better at it!!

After Youth...

Went for soccer match....

But I never play!!

Bcoz they played untill so "Cui Ru"...

Dont dare to play with them...

Anyway I also dont know how to play oso....

HahasSs....

After that went for Dinner around 2115hrs [I think]

After that went home....

Reached home around 2235hrs...

Mommy never scold. So good of her!!!

HahasSs... Love her ya!!

Today Cristal seem to be very sad...

Not her usual self....

Becoz of xxxxxxxx lar....

Haix...

So sad to see her sad oso...

Becoz she's my dear dear mah!!

HahasSs...

Hope she will be fine tml...

~Love everyone ya~

.MuackZ.HugZ. =)


No comments: