Monday, August 16, 2004

oOkays?

Went to church today as usual...
The sermon today was great ya? Of coz....
HahasSs...
Today sermon was "Don't Judge"....
I think peoples in this world like to judge a lot!!
People will judge u with the 1st impression that u given to them.... Isn't true?
HahaSss

And today Aunty serene got a vision & a msg.....
Was quite true for me ya...
Its says, "When you are in a bad situation, going to give up.
Come to me, I will be there for you!! Don't lose heart"!!
Its really encouraged me....
I know God is with me even thou I'm very down and discourage.
He's there to heal my hurts and to replace it with Joy!!

~I really deeply and deeply and deeply in love with You!!~

After service, had cell as usual...
Today cell was kinda 'good'? Yesh!!
HahasSs....
Cell topic for today was 'Platonic Relationship'...
Actually it's quite true lar....
If you're with a gurl/guy friend too close and it's oso ur best friend.
Did you ever fall in love with that friend? Yes or No?
HahaSs....

After cell, realized cristal lost her phone!!
Oh man!! We searching the phone for her ya.
In the end. We all found out that it was uncle bek (Cristal's dad) who took it...
Lucky gal....

After that.... We went to yishun for lunch!! Yummy Yummy!!!
HahasSs...
These are the people that went.. Joy, Charmant, Shiao En, Mag, Josh, Ming Tzek, Terence, Jason and Laysheng!!! *Enjoyed*

Laysheng is quite cute man!! HahasSs... So gayish with jason...
HahasSs... Too bad laysheng is too young for me... Only a didi to me... Dont get wrong idea ya. Later someone will jealous hor? HahaSs...

Was quite depressed today oso!! Cried Today :(
At nite, msged Dennis to tell him my problem....
He's quite a good friend bah? Hahas... Ok ya!!
Everytimes when I'm down... I oways msg him de..
Is he good at solving problem? Hmm... Nah!! Sorry!!
Hahas... But nvm lar... He still encouraged me!! Not bad not bad!!
HahasSs....

love ya.love me.love everyone. Yeah!! :)

No comments: