Tuesday, August 17, 2004

So damn tired...

Today super tired man....
HahasSs...

Stay in sch until 8.15pm.... Wow!!
Today almost whole day was doing technical Filo....
So so damn tired!!
Thanks God!! Finished the filo.... Yeah~
Becoz by tml morning 6am need to hand up le....

After doing finish for the Technical Filo,
Nick, Ah liang, Teng wee, Candy and I went to near by our sch market to had our dinner ya!!
Nick, Candy and me took a taxi to the market!! And Ah liang and teng wee walked to the market...
Becoz the taxi driver dont want to accept 5 pples... They so poor thing man.. Have to walk!! Lucky the market only 5-10mins walk.
I think we all very "bo liao" neh!! Took taxi to go market... Waste our money that cost only $2.50... HahasSs.... So damn bo liao rite? Becoz of nick lor... Coz he broke his leg than have to walk with walking stick le!!! HahaSss....

Then after Dinner , We all went home!!
Candy "longbang" me home. Coz she took taxi mah...
She's also another person that injured her leg oso...

HahasSs...
Reached home around 9.25pm....

Tml starts N-level prelims le~
Need to be in sch by 8.45pm...
HahaSss... Can Sleep longer le!!
good.good =)



I'll Always Be There

In times of trouble,
In times of need,
If you are feeling SAD
You can count on me.

I will give you a wink,
Until you smile,

Give you a hug,
And stand by your side.
I'll be there for you till the end...

No comments: