Friday, September 24, 2004

days 4 suspension..

days 4 of suspension...

was quite angry today...

my hair kanna caught by teacher.
kao~
i tied all my hair up oso will kanna caught.

my baby short short hair oso wants to catch.
what the hell.....
the sch rules suck lar...
no wonder some of the lower sec students wanted to transfer sch..

today a lots of students hair kanna cut.
if i'm the gals whose kanna cut by the teacher.
i surely wont let the teacher cut de..
will fight for my hair till the end...

my ears sticks oso kanna caught.
but nvm lar..
its my fault mahs.
cannot wear extra ear sticks mahs.

hais...
going to leave this sch le.
i wont miss this sch de.
but i miss my class.
my sch mates.
my classmates
and some teachers.
[like: mr chin s w.mr steven wee.mr joseph teo.mr low s b.mr sim h g.mrs wong.etc

*\\9 days toward N-levels//*

No comments: