Wednesday, September 29, 2004

graduation service

wooow....
today super high sia...
hahasSs...

today was my graduation day for all this years in this sch.
was kinda sad and excited.
was quite fun oso...
took a lot of pics today with my classmates and teachers.
and i made around 4o cards for my classmates and teachers.
so good of me rite?
hahasSs...
had graduation service in the afteroon.
my classmates guys some of them formed a band.
they played for praise and worship.
cant believe man...
the most shocked me is that most of them is non-christian!!
acutaully knew it a few days ago.
bcoz i was there with them for worship practise a few days ago.
really proud of them...
impressed me!!
they played very well...
well done guys!!!
some of the gals cried.
but i never...
feel like crying but my tear juz cant come out.
althought i can cry easily.
hahasSs...
felt the same way when i was pri 6.
hahasSs...
but this time was more fun!!
Ooohh... back to the graduation service...
2 of my classmates went to stage to talk.
after they talk finished. our class all stand up and support them.
was darn cool ya. unity in us!!
i went to hug my female teacher and friends!!
cant bear to leave them.
a lot of teachers that taught my class b4. all love my class man~
hahasSs...
some of my classmates even bring their sch shirt for we all to write best wisher.
and we all one by one went to stage to collect our report book oso.
my prelims result was not bad... better than the previous exams... got improve.
but still not the results i wants.
still mus work hard lar....
today indeed was a wonderful day ya.
from tml onward to n-levels no sch ya.
self revision at home.
but tml i going out with around 20 of my classmates.
then after that mus study le...
hope after n-levels. still will keep in touch with them.
juz got almost whole class msn add and hp nos le.
4 Agape ya rox man!!!
love ya!!!!!!
muaks ya!!!!!










No comments: