Friday, February 10, 2006

dragged myself to sch today although i only got one lesson today. due to da O lvl's results is releasing today. i'm still sick today. thats why i had dragged myself to sch.

went to PHS today to set up booth.
well.. i'm quite miss da sch days in PHS.
walked to da familiar hall and da familiar voice of da teachers and principle.
i miss da devotion and talk by da principle. cos i loves to hear her talks. hahas.

saw da O lvl students received results.
there is joy and there is sorrows.
saw quite alot of students cried, especially da 5N.
went to some of them and comfort them.
my mood immediately changed to sad mood.
but then of cos i din cry with them.
comfort them and tell them not to give up. to retake theirs O lvl again this yr.

i am afraid that i might do badly for O lvl too.
saw some of my frens whose result not bad. or even clever than me. but in da end, they did quite badly. wad if is me?. i think i will do so much worsen than them. how?.
i'm really very scared. da course i wants to go is all around 13-15pts! how to get in?.

i am really very scared!

No comments: