Monday, February 13, 2006

these few days was not bad. awesome?.
hahas.
but i'm still sick!.
thats why i never go school today.


pray that i'm faster recover, alright?. (:


ohhyaa.
valentine's day tml.
never do any special thing tml.

jialin called me last night when i was sleeping.
she asked me whether i giving anything to mr A?.
i said, nope. why must give?lol.
after put down da phone, i went back to sleep.
i cant be bother to think of anythng. cos i'm real tired. after so many days only slept for few hrs.
woke up in da morning then i started to think abt it, this time i never thought of giving him anything. perhaps i had forgotten abt him. perhaps i had alrdy let go? i dont feel anything now.. no one in my mind that i wish to spend my valentine with.

i will spend it with my God! (:

No comments: