Monday, March 20, 2006

whoaa...
synergiz and ignite was awe...some man!.
i'm really glad that i went.
although i din go for da full conferences due to i still having sch.
but i went for almost every nights.
da night service was pretty awesome.
especially da last day of da synergiz conference and night service which i went.
da presence of God was there and was so strong man till i dont wanna go home. just wanna stay in His presence. almost everyone broke down and cried. it so AWESOME man.. its just simply too hard to put in words. (:

da synergiz invited da 2 very top youth speakers at this conference.
Ps Jeanne Mayo and Ps Pat Schatzline.
they are great man.
i simply love them yaa...
ps jeanne is lyk a mommy to us.. so loving.
before they left spore, i just said a prayer for them.
may God bless them richly (:

what ps jeanne and ps pat had preached, is still in my mind.
been thinking abt it and refering to my notes.
well, its makes me so in love with our Heavenly Father.

strong woman and strong man are strong after God
i wanna be da strong woman who after God!.

Your love has captured me
Your grace has set me free
Your life the air I breathe
Be glorified in me

You set my feet to dancing
You set my heart on fire

In the presence of a thousand kings
you are my one desire


He give a unconditional acceptance.

No comments: