Monday, April 10, 2006

i just wanna announce that i'm gonna baptize on this good friday!.

everyone please rejoice with me!.hahahs..

been prayed and waited for four years and finally my mom approved.
is my wish or vision to see my mommy to say 'yesh' to my baptism. and finally.. as u can see.. i am so happy.. ahahs. i want my mommy 's blessing. her approve means that she had opened her heart and believe the God i believe in is exit.. PRAISE THE LORD! loves ya my ABBA FATHER!.

you know, four years is not very short yaa..
well, during the four years.. i really feel like giving up.
been asked my mommy every years and the answer came out from my mommy's mouth is 'N-O" NO!.. you know, everytime she said that... its always make me so lose heart. sometimes, dont even wanna ask her again. but Holy spirit always encouraged me. i must have Faith man! thats why my christian name is 'FAITH'!. God is always there for me all these years! i know he loves me deeply. so i'm gonna obey him and take this step of faith to follow him.. amen (:

just wanna share with you guys, i am very exciting for my baptism!.
i'm gonna re-born!. YEAHS.. anyone know how i feeling now? hahas..
i'm counting to my re-born day.. hahas. (:



oh i feel like dancing
it's foolishness i know
but when the world has seen the light
they will dance with joy like we're dancing now.

No comments: