Tuesday, March 11, 2008

13hrs 30mins of sleep

Know what, i had 13hrs 30 mins of sleep!!
was terrible tired yesterday, reached home at around 9pm after my work ended at 630pm.
Oh, i went to shop with joo peng after work for awhile and he brought a fcuk shirt. Is very nice, i like it too.. Too bad, i dont have bf to buy for if not i will just buy. Is cheap, cos' its sales item. Worth the buy lar.

When i reached home i just lied on my sofa to watch tv and online for 15mins? Then fell asleep while watching tv. I was really tired, slept from 10 plus or 11pm to next day 1230pm. Think is my 1st time slept for so long ever since i started working 1 year plus back. I had a good sleep, enjoyed so much that i dont want to wake up but i have to....due to my work start at 2pm. If not i think i will probably sleep until 5pm? 18hrs of sleep? HAHA. But i had headaches during work and i still feel kinda sleepy, maybe sleep too much lar? Haha.. Seriously, i am very proud of myself for my 13hrs of sleep. Cos' normally i dont. I even msged sera and ant to tell them i slept for 13hrs 30 mins last night. Ant's replied: yayaya, i havent slept since yesterday. Oh i pity him lar! LOL.

Winnie babe is in Japan now.. Im all alone. So bored at work! She only come back next Tues... I miss her so much lar. Now only left me with all the guys in the shop! Before winnie goes, she told the guys not to bully me (yalor they always bully me). Then the guys says "jiawen is the one that bully us" OH man, since when i bully them? NONSENSE arhh... Work is bored without winnie babe, thanks God still have Yati and Dian at heeren. They will call me very often to talk to me and go break together. Is better to work with girls than guys. They just know how to make my blood boiling. Haha. Well, when winnie is not around, im the second in-charge in the shop already. Have to due with more things, thats mean more stress! Do settlement and all. Have to ask the staff do this do that so they will know what to do. Now i know why Alex always so kan chong already. i got kan chong too but lesses kan chong than him. HA. He kan chong spider lar..

Off tml, FINALLY.

im happy that i able to off on this coming GOOD FRIDAY and EASTER SUNDAY! So i can spend more time with my church mates (: LOVE.

No comments: