Wednesday, March 12, 2008

im sorry

God, i know i been running away from you for the past few weeks. I chose to run away from your will to me. Not to pray and read your word, i just afraid. Dont want to talk about it and face it. I really dont know what to do... Well, i can always encourage people that You alway be there for them and all verse from Bible but why cant i do that to myself? I know im wrong oh God, angry with you pissed with myself. You know oh God, its hurts me so much to be angry with you. I feeling so terrible that i have to acting so alright of my life and to be happy with it. Indeed, i am not. Feeling so lousy.. During CC's worship last sunday, teared.
He's the lord of the sunshine and Lord of the Rain. He's the Lord of good time and Lord of the Pain. He's the Lord of the mountain and Lord of the sea. He's Lord of the music, He's Lord of the Children, The Lord of YOU and ME.
Devoted to You, i give you my life. I will make this choice now and forever. So that i can always says, i will Love and serve You each day.

No comments: