Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Little India (idiot)

Inianvan

Nice food (:


Met mag mama at her house today, brought my nail polish thingy and help her paint. Haha.. Then headed to little india (idiot) for late lunch at my fav place. "inianvan" (dont know issit spell it like that). The food there is delicious! *2 thumbs up* Haha. I even use my finger to eat, i didnt use fork or spoon. It was fun. :D Then after our late lunch we went to shop for awhile there to look for mag's bridal stuff. Cant wait for mag's wedding man. hees. Mag and the family are going India this June. I wanna go too.. Haha. Hope it wont cost much....




Thanks God, i met mag out. I always tell mag my feelings and the problems that been trouble me. She never stop encourage me, always tell me the right way to do. She knows me inside out, nothing i can hide from her. Haha. lovehersomuchh!

No comments: