Friday, March 14, 2008

I'm coming back.

What will my life journey be like? I've no idea.
I know that God's plan for me will be awesome.
Although this road i'm going to go through will be tough, I know He will neve leave me alone. For I will 'Never Alone'.
He will be there, for I believe. Im coming back to You, it will never be too late. 'Cause Your door is always open for me.

As I long for home
'Cause this road is hard
When I feel so far

God I'm crying out tonight
'Cause I've given You my life
But I'm tired and I'm missing what's behind
So once more here's my life

On the day that You called my name
All that I knew changed
I found when I said yes that I'd never be the same
Though the call is hard
You are worth it all

Even when the tears are falling
When I find I fear the calling
You remind me
Words You've spoken over my life

Here's my life, take it and renew it
I need You in everything i do
I need You to love me
I won't keep my heart from You this time
I want to be the one that chase after Your heart

I have wasted so much time
Pushing You away from me
I just never saw how You could cherish me
'Cause You're a God who has all things and still You want me


I Love You, Daddy.

Creator only You take brokenness
And create it into beauty once again

No comments: