Sunday, March 30, 2008

Perfect love embracing the worst of me



Pastor Ruth's message today was good.

It spoke to my heart.


Well, when i'm on my way to church today. My heart felt tired and numb. And i felt wanting to be rebllious and disobey God. Questions and doubt kept coming here and there. What if i stop attending church and do things that is not pleasing to God. Will He give up and let go of me? Will He cares? I know is wrong to think this way. Perhaps im tired. I just feel soooo inferior, the inferiority complex that in me. Everyone is all better than me. I'm the worst. Comon, of cos God will choose people who are talented and gorgeous. Who am i that He will choose me? This is what i always think. I know God is not like that. He use people that pure in heart and people that willing to serve and let God use them. But somehow reality brings me to think all the negatives.


Is 'Doubt' a sin? If your 'doubt' lead you to 'questions' and your 'questions' lead to the 'answer' then your 'doubt' is a good one and bring you closer to God.

Is my doubt a good one?

He cares enough to rescure from guilt of the past. "All sin is forgiven and forgotten by God". With Jesus in our lives, sin has it in control

"To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that "the presioner was you"."

Yea, God forgiven. Let go the guilt of the past and move on.

"Most people lives as if this life were a permanent arrangement".

In the Bible, it says "our days are numbered, not numberless".

We must live as our life is numbered, we might just suddenly die of car accident or whatever. So whenever we can serve God, just be willing to let God use. You will never know when's God gonna finish your earthly journey.




It's Your stubborn love that never let go of me
I don't understand how You can stay
Perfect love embracing the worst of me

1 comment:

Amy said...

You have no idea how glad am i to have you share that today! esp when i wasn't present for the message.

Thanks!:D