Saturday, March 29, 2008

Something missing.

Ahyyyoo, my com just shuted down and i havent have the chance to save my blog entry yet!Oh GOODNESS!!!!

OKAY, i shall summarise the entry i wanted to post about. Actually i was gonna post some not important one, since now i lazy to type out again then i shall not type out. HA!

Oh, just came back from cousin's 21st birthday. Was ooo...Okays. Still a not bad family gathering after all. But something is missing....): Hope by next year, i will find it (:

My mum was telling me, think your next year 21st birthday celebration. You will need to book 2 function rooms. 'Cause i know you've many friends you gonna invite. HA. Who knows, maybe im not gonna celebrate it? Maybe just a mini one will do? 'Cause im too lazy to entertain friends, somemore many different groups of friends?

Oh, i fell off from swing today. It was embarrassed, dont know if anyone saw? HA. I picked myself up and continues to swing again despite of whether i have injure myself? 'Cause i felt a little pain on my knee. Is the same thing to me in life, no matter how many or million times i fall off, i picked myself up and continues to stand strong. Although i've many wounds over my body, i know my Creator takes my wounds away and heal it by His love.

The brokeness; the pains, He took it from us.

Human's love is selfish,
Human's love do fail,
Only God's love is un-conditional that bare through all and never ever fails.
The only God that we can relay on. Lord Christ Jesus!



Who am i that You should save me?
Who am i that You shlold love me?
Who am i that You should lay your life for me?

No comments: