Monday, April 28, 2008

Fruitful week (:


I had a fruitful week this week.
Was a great one, cos i able to meet out some of my friends.

23rd April
Outing with Shu fen (:


We went to HK Cafe at Cine, TIME ZONE (she insisted) and PS.


We had a great time. Ohya, heard from shufen that we gonna have photo exhibition again soon! It will be on 15th June (if i not wrong)! Mr Jimmy (my photography teacher) wants us (nine lives) to exhibit his and our art's work! It will be fun! So now i must bring my camera everywhere i go so i can take many nice pictures to show case our talent! Haha. Cant wait! It will be the second exhibition we gonna have!!! *excited*


25th April

Outing with Wei qing to SENTOSA :D


Courtesy of WQ.


See the reaction of WQ is so funny lar. HAHA.







YUMMY!










27th April

Outing with dear Meiyi :)

Our foods



Heart to heart talks with nobody business at the river side of Singapore River.


I HEART ALL OF THEM!! LOVED

No comments: