Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What a freaking day i had.

Was the worst day today, being condemn.
I keeps telling myself that don't let these little little things affect myself!
I was really pissed, blood was boiling.

If you wanna people to respect you, you have to respect others first!!!!

I might looks strong in the appearance but im actually weak in my heart.
My heart is fragile.
Somehow i feel like breaking down and cry and hide away from everyone.
But my pride and stubborness hold me back from my tears.
And i will tell myself "Jiawen, you gotten be strong! Let no one see you fall!".
How hard life can be, there are still many things i'm gonna go through. This is not the worst, there are sure even the worst one but I believe i can make it through the rainbow.
After the rain, there will be rainbow and after that my sunshine will come out!
All resentful, unhappiness and hurts will be clear in the name of Jesus, Amen! (:
Peace be with me :)
You are my sunshine after the rain.

No comments: