Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Holis?

I had botak jones today! But i didn't enjoy the foods, because is not as nice as the last time i had. Now they just shifted to near by my house's coffee shop. Is so near.... Haha. I don't enjoy the food but i enjoyed the company of my parents. My parents and me had a good time. Is the longest time we ever spent on eating and chit chat for a simple dinner when there's no occausion. Haha and i treated my parents, though im trying to save money for my Taiwan's trip 2 months later.

Oh, im going Taiwan in June! Just paid almost $500 for the deposit, another $500 when confirmed. So for the air ticket and staying cost my around 1K. Wahs, sooo exp lar. Therefore i've to save now. Gonna bring another $700 there? Not very sure yet. Eventually i wanna go HK, but ndrea and ling went there before so decided to go Taiwan instead. Never mind, i will leave my HK trip with winnie or whosoever. Haha. Or even my aunt? Cause she asked me few days ago whether i wanna go HK with her end of Dec? I told her not sure yet. Well, is kinda costly lar to go for holis twice a year. I wanna go bintan for a short trip. 3 days 2 night? I wanna go to the beach to bask under the sun till i get fully tanned. Ha and of cos to enjoy the breeze and the beach over there. Or maybe to Langkawi! Heard is a nice place to go for relaxation. Hope i will get the chance to go there.

I think is okay to spend on holis, is a special treat to myself. Working like mad cow almost every single day, is time to give myself a treat. Though i'll have a big hole in my pocket when back from holis, but i think i will enjoy it. You know, i always tell myself that, i can spend that money on a Gucci bag or whatever branded bag. Why go and spend so much just for holis? Haha, the answer is simple. Cause i just love to travel! Go to different kind of places and explore many things which i don't know. That will always stay in my memories, whereas branded stuff will outdated and soon i won't like. haha.

I still thinking whether should i save money to go and buy a good camera that will cost me a 1k? I wanna to capture things that my heart want me to capture. Photo can speak out word, there is no need to write a composition just to tell a story. Photo can do it as well. (:

gotten sleep, is very late. 15mins to 3am!!! And i wanna wake up early to go jogging. LOVE.

2 comments:

aehknum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aehknum said...

Going Taiwan in June? And not Malaysia? =(