Thursday, April 03, 2008

i misses mommy!!!

Think another 3 hours, mommy, grandma and aunt is reaching Korea.

Kinda of moody now, cause my mommy is out of town. I miss her muchiee.

Just havent even a day, i already missing her. Oh man!!! Feeling so lonely now.... The only thing i look forward to go home is all because of mommy. She's the only one in my family im close with. The rest arhh just "hi" and "bye". So pathetic huh? Haha, she's the only one i talk to mahs. Mommy will be only coming back on next wed!!! Eventually, she asked me to go korea also. But i don't want lar, although Korea is my love. Because if i go, ive to pay everything myself. Just air ticket and stay will cost up to 2K already lehs. And thats havent include food and shopping! I don't have so much money to spend....



I am kinda surprised that i will miss mommy that fast and soon, cause normally i dont. Probably because ever since i stepped into this working world, i always make time for mommy. I will always share with her some of my problem, especially those love shit thingy. I will tell her who i like and who broke my heart and who have an eyes on me. Haha. I will tell her everything! I think is good to share everything with mommy, cause its bring our relationship closer.



Hope mommy, grandma and aunt will enjoy this holis! And of cos, i will make sure mommy buy things back for me! I will msg to remind her! heeehee, i know im bad. :D Next time when i earn more money, i wanna treat mommy and grandma for holis!! (if able) haha. They're my LOVER in my earthly life. Haha.

IM GONNA GO CRAZY SOON WHEN LOVELY MOMMY IS NOT AROUND!!!!!!!!!



Do i look crazy? HAHA!


Ohya, as i looking back my photo thingy. I found this photos i captured quite sometime ago!! Something funny. I took this at Orchard Road when i was on my way to have my dinner. There was this guy carried a very tiny small bright yellow unbrella when his body size is even bigger than the unbrella itself and the shape of the unbrella is kinda funny lar. Main thing is, he lifted the unbrella until very high. Do you think the unbrella will prevent him from kanna the rain? Haha.

Tried to zoom in as much as possible, cause he was walking very fast.

No comments: