Wednesday, May 28, 2008

He just need to hear from me

I am still on my way to recovering. (:

God taught me something, if i wanna get my prayer answered. First, i must pray for myself. Even if i asked many of my my friends to pray for me, still God wanna hear the prayer from myself. The reson is just simple, God want me to call upon Him.

On monday's night, i had kinda lil high fever. My temperature was going up to 38.3 degree and i felt so cold inner part of my body and my outer part was so hot so i couldnt sleep. So i prayed a prayer to God, then after that i able to sleep through the night. Guess what, next morning.. My fever had gone and i went for my test paper and i passed. (: but i didnt get the marks i wanna get. I only got 86/100. Eventually i wanna get 96/100. Awww.. Anyway i thanks God for that. At lease i passed though i nearly fall asleep during the last part of the paper. Haha.. Still got another one coming.. Practical test!

I will be transfering to the other outlet this sunday. Adidas at Wheelock place! Although i dont wanna transfer to that place but i have to. They don't have enough in-charge there. I'll be second in-charge of the shop if i go there. Thats mean more task and responsibility. I dont know how can i be.... Kinda scared to go there and i've to adapt to that place too. The STOREROOM is very small compared to Paragon's storeroom and the people there that i dont really like. And i never work with that in-charge before. So many things need to adapt and completely need to re-remember where they put their stock and stuff. I comfirm will miss APRG very much. SO this sat will be my last day... 16 months and 21 days at APRG will end by sat. Hard to accept but have to accept.

SO please dont go Adidas at Paragon to look for me anymore, i wont be there. Instead at Adidas at Wheelock place.

For i know no matter which place i go, God's blessing will still on me.


keep my heart strong. With a smile, i will say my goodbyes. (:

No comments: