Monday, May 26, 2008

im hot, im feverish....

OMG, im sick eh.
Fever came and visited me.

This morning i felt my body was aching like mad, and my brain is sprinting like marathon runner that is running for marathon and my throat were in pain too. So i went to measured my temperature. Guess what was my temperature? 38 degree! So i coudn't believe then i went to used another one and measured. Yea, same.... I went to visit my company doc that near by my house, but then the clinic closed at 12pm for lunch so i went to Orchard wisma to visit doc.. in the end, the doc also went for his lunch, asked to come back at around 230pm! By that time, my work started alrdy lar. so i went at 3 plus to see doc and waited for bloody 1 plus hrs. Anyway is my working hours, not my own hours so is ok lar. The doc wanted to give me two days MC, but i insisted dont want.. But he still issued me for stand by. My goodness, i still got test tml early in the morning. My mum always thinks that i got exam's fever, is been with me since young. Everytime i got exam, i alway fall sick and have nightmare.

God, please heal me.....

ok, im gonna rest. My head is sprinting, my throat and my gastric is hurting.

God bless me :D

No comments: