Sunday, May 25, 2008

So what now..............


How should i start?

I am starting to accept the fact, maybe i should go with an expectation? Might be better? Although i dont wanna leave, but then is just an process of life that still must move on yaa. Perhaps when i go over there, i might learn to be more independent? Thats good right? Alright, im trying to pinpoint all the positives. This is just a tiny process i've to go through, there're still even worst things that i need go through in my life. Whatever how hard life can be, i must go through with a SMILE. Cos Jiawen is not easily get beaten down by all the emotions, ugly human, reality and the world.. Movever her God is always there to give her strength and cover her with much of blessing. Right?

I wanna give thanks to peoples that hurted me and pulled me down with all the comments and attitude they gave to me. Seriously it did affected me, but that doesnt pull me down as much. Instead, its making me stronger. All i know that im not in the wrong, i just do what i need to do. Be righteous! (: I am not angry with them, cos i think is kinda childish to do that and God taught me to "forgive and forget" or should i say that.. God is still teaching me to "forgive". Is not easy you see, "forgive" someone that hurted you is not easy. God can do it? Why cant i? hur?


No more tears, no more negative.

But more, praise and joy.


No matter where i go, God's grace and mercy will be with me and His's blessing too.

btw, i wanna cut short hair! Should i???


Everyone, please pray for my test on this tues. i wanna get full marks for my paper. Im taking my senior's test paper so i can get promoted. I wanna show others that i can do it. Not just can do it, full mark!

Count down to six days.....

No comments: