Monday, July 07, 2008

the extra mile?



These few days i been listening to Class 95. All the oldies songs.. Nice ehh!

And i been craving for foods and drinks....... especially TEA! I told my mama that im craving for tea now.. She just said... "why you always have suddenly craving one?" Then i just joked and said... "cos im pregnant already". She just ignored me.... She must be thinking that im very lame lar... So chose to ignore me. lol


Well, WQ came and meet me today for dinner. Really appreciated it. And she waited for me to finish work then hang around for awhile then we waited for bus together. Though the timing we spent is short but i appreciated it so much. It do brighten up my day man! Thanks gal (: There are more to come... We gonna meet out more often. MID NIGHT MOVIE, TANNING and PARTYING! hees. This is what we gals should do... Live more happy and happening than those sickening freak.

Me and WQ (:


★XXXX★ says:
nvr msg dont mean i dun care huh
★XXXX★ says:
just that sometimes i dunno wat to say!!



....You dont know what to say.. Dont say then!. If you do care, you will know what to say... You will treasure it. Action speaks louder than word. ok.

No comments: