Saturday, July 05, 2008

sigh

How disappointment it is... I was pissed yesterday. No... Is i am still piss. We re-build it and now you just crushed it.. Im not gonna do anything about it already. Im tired to try again. No point hoping...

Well, went to watch mid-night movie with WQ and SF. I was so pissed till i dont wanna go home so early so we gals catch a movie. "dont mess with johan". Is a very funny show but yet is a waste money show. Cos there's no story line... But WQ enjoyed a lot. She was laughing all the way..

Realised i never update for very long... Working in APWP is "boring". Cos there is no crowd... The bus journey is a killer. 1 hour of bus ride! Always makes me giddy and headaches after getting down the bus. Most of my customer is "China Woman". Sorry ive to say that.. I dislike china woman! Whenever they come to the shop, the people that with them is always "Singapore Old Man" Then the old man will pay everything for them.. The china woman will call them "bao bei or lao gon" here and there. That make me feel so disgusted! The china woman, they only care about the singapore old man's CPF's money! And most of the Singapore Old Man is quite highly educated, can hear from the way they talk. I wondering how come the singapore old man still silly enough to let the china woman to cheat their money? They didnt watch news one mehs? So many case about this. How stupid can they be?? I really dislike them... They break family up! Imagine your grandfather got a mistress outside? Trying to make you accept the mistress and give everything he have for her? And your poor grandma just left with nothing!. How saddenly can it be!.. Oops, im just too emotion!

Few days ago, during my break. I went to shop around parkway.. I didnt know that there open a christian book store. So I went in and brought a book to read. Ha. Is a famous book that everyone is reading. "I kissed dating goodbye". The latest edited version. Well, when im reading the book.. I cannot agree with some of the part. Especially when come to "say no more to dating"? Though i dont agree with it, i still wanna read more about it. Its good still.. After this book, probably i will get another of his book "Boy meet Girl (say hello to courtship)" Should be quite nice too..

Anyway i got to sleep.... Later full shift! and its on the sunday! SICKENING.

No comments: