Sunday, August 10, 2008

Is the wait worth?


Can i just let go and follow what my heart want to do? Or follow what God want me to do? Its not easy... God, You ask me to wait. When will the time be coming? Is the wait worth it? Somehow, i feel that i dont have that patience to wait anymore. I feeling that i'm going astray, i know i am. No one know better than You do Oh God. Even i know at many times, Holy Spirit alway be there to tell me not to do this do that but i still ignore it and do whatever my heart want. I know Its upset You God..


Let me know, is the wait worth, Father?

1 comment:

aehknum said...

It was written in the bible that it is not for us to know the Father's timing. But like He has said, His promises are yes and amen. He will never leave us nor forsake us. He is a God of promise, and His words will not return to Him void.

Just press on, sister! You're getting there. You're at the finishing line soon. Just press on, don't give up waiting. Don't allow the devil to corrupt your thoughts. You can do it! =)