Thursday, January 08, 2009

Nothing, just rubbish..

HELLO HELLO HELLO.


I think i have insomnia! I can't sleep... Been sleeping from 1 plus to 2 plus to 3 plus then now 4 plus!!!! Its been for a month plus... SO TIRED! When i tried to went on bed early but ended up 2-3 hours later still awake! If this continues, think i will become a zombie yaa? Haha...

There are so many birthday's party this month that i have to attend. MEAN... I will be broke too. Anyway I'm already broke! Haha... Think my bonus is coming next week! Don't intend to spend. Want to save it for my studies, though i wanted to get my Gucci's wallet so much... Have to set what's my piority.

Many of my friends now is turning 21 this year! Time really flies... Just a blink, I will be 21 this year! I am still not prepare yet to be twenty-one! Haha.. I remembered, when i was young. I always wish that i am 21 years old so i can have more freedom in doing many things. But now... I SO DON'T WANT yaa!.. When passsed 21, it will be gonna be soon 22, 23, 24, 25.....etc. I think being sweet seventeen is the best yaa!

Think I'm gonna wear "Qi Poa" (Cheongsam) during 1st day of chinese new year! Well, i know i'm very cheena. Haha, only able to wear it once a year? So must well wear yaa.

Alright, i trying to sleep now. Night (:

No comments: