Thursday, January 08, 2009

Joel is so cute!




Went to Cheenatown (Chinatown) with the Phua's family after my work today. Well, its a very suddenly thing. Because Joy came to my work's place to check out SMC's stuff and she asked me to join her and her family for dinner. So i just agreed since i've nothing to do tonight.


I was very entertained by little Joel. Guess what, he know how to sing one of my fav song! "I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. And he started to call me "wenn arhhh" and "ah wennn". Then call SE "en en ennnn". LOL. Isn't he cute? He just brighten up my day!

Ohya, its confirmed that I'm going malacca! So the peoples that are going will be... Ps Phua, Ps Ruth, Joy, lil Joel, SE and ME! Heeee... :D

I just started to read today "Boy meets Girl (say hello to courtship)" by josh Harris. Its Awwesomeeeee!

I like a few points that he indicate. "A man only pursued a woman romantically when he had the intention of pursuing marriage." And what is the meaning for courtship all about? "It's a time for the couple to get to know each other without outside pressure or overly high expectations." And its say, courtship shouldn't be too serious , too soon, it shouldn't be embarked on lightly either. In one sense, courtship is a commitment. It's a promise not to play games with another person's heart.


Well, i do agreed. (:

No comments: