Saturday, January 10, 2009

730 days (:

Happy 2 Years Anniversary!

Its been 2 years working in WTC (adidas).


Well, its not too long and also not too short. I do enjoy working there even though there are time, there are some arguments with my colleagues. I see them almost every day so there are like part of my life.
Through this job, i had learnt a lot. Learnt to handle all sort of different customers that really test my patience level and my reactions when reply. But some customers that are nice really brighten up my day. (: So this job is good for anger management.

Haha. There are also some irony situation that i have to handle it efficiently for the customers. So that makes me think faster. Haha. Have to be careful with every words i use.
Not everyone can stay on retails job for too long, especially the youngster nowsaday. So i'm proud that i can endure it through these two years. Its not easy yaa. Haha. And many peoples might think that being in the retails line is not a good job? And will look down on you? But i tell you, without the sales person, how you gonna do shopping? How you gonna get the size you want?? Sometime when you are alone and you dont know which one or sizes to choose, the sales person is the one that help you to narrow down to the right choice. So be good to the sales person and not to be hard on them. haha. I been through it so i know. LOL. :D


Without them, dont think i ever to go through these two years! Just wanna say a BIG "THANK YOU" loveee (though they wont see this post, i still wanna blog about it) (:

No comments: