Sunday, January 11, 2009

Supper

Just came back from supper. Usually I don't go for supper but today I went. And I'm the one that asked my friend to go.. Haha. Maybe because I was just too hungry. Haha. I texted DL to go for supper since we stay so near each other so he agreed. We had mac! So sinful to have that for supper! Friends that know me and DL. They were very shocked that we went supper together. Heh. Well, I thought it was very normal cos we stay so near each other.

During our supper , HY called DL and she asked to go supper together. So we agreed since the night is still young. Haha. She craving for "crab". So she and matt drove all the way to pick ah wai, DL and me to go eat crab at kovan. DL and me didnt eat as we are too full to eat! Anyway Was a great night out (:

OMG is 3 plus am!!! Church later on!

ciao.

No comments: